Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
- 5 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place the tenderloins in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 25-35 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with pan drippings.