Simple Baked Chicken Breast
- 3-4 skinless boneless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoon seasoning (Creole / lemon & Pepper, Mrs Dash variety blends, Creole)
- Water (as needed)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Rub chicken breast with olive oil and sprinkle both sides with salt and seasoning of your choice
- Place chicken breast in oven safe dish, make sure it has a lip to hold in the juices
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes, flip chicken and cook another 10 minutes or until no longer pink in the middle.
- Use an instant read thermometer if unsure of doneness. Insert into center of chicken and make sure it reads 165 degrees
- Remove chicken from pan and serve
A suggested side could be a small spinach salad with your favorite vegetables, or preparing some steamed vegetables using the steam in bag variety in the frozen section of the grocery store.