Quick Quick Keto Quiches
This is one of my favorite breakfast meals. The combination of quick, easy, delicious, and filling make this a GO-TO for any busy body that wants health and cheap on the run. Follow these simple steps outlined below and you will have a great meal for early in the morning waiting for you all week. I shop local and utilize the Safety Harbor, FL Farmers Market which takes place on Sundays between 10 AM and 3 PM. A great way to get out of the house on the weekend, stock up on fresh food, and meet new people. You can vary the ingredients such as going ALL MEAT (my personal favorite) which just enhances the versatility of this recipe.
2 plum tomatoes
2/3 cup mozzarella cheese
1/3 cup pepper jack
1/3 cup bacon crumbes (simply make more bacon the morning before and store 2-3 extra slices in fridge, chop up and use for this recipe)
1/3 cup sweet vidalia onion
1/3 cup sliced pickled jalapenos
2/3 cup soppressata salami
1/3 cup fat free cream (Land O Lakes)
1 tbsp. REFINED Coconut Oil
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp cayenne
1) Preheat your oven to 325°F and grease a 15” x 11” muffin tin
2) Chop up and combine all ingredients into medium mixing bowl and season with salt, pepper, and cayenne
3) Crack all eggs into the bowl and whisk until everything is well combined
4) Next, add in your fat free cream and whisk briefly. Along with the chese, the heavy cream will add moisture and volume to your quiche.
5) The next step involves you keen eye sight or if your like me, using an ice cream scoop to ensure each quiche contains the same amount. Pour mixture into each individual muffin cup
6) Place in oven (middle rack) for 23-25 minutes or until you see desired golden brown color appear
7) Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes, then serve and enjoy…or…place them into individual containers for on the go access!