This is perfect for that Friday or Saturday night when you may be craving some pizza! Don’t worry though, this pizza is carbohydrate free but is delicious! The Meatza Pizza offers plenty of choices when it comes to toppings so let your imagination run wild and have some fun with it
- 1 – 1 1/2 pounds Ground Chuck
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 Jar Pizza Sauce Your favorite low carbohydrate variety
- 16 oz Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- As Needed Pepperoni
- As Needed Yellow Onion
- As Needed Bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and take out a large mixing bowl
- Combine meat, seasoning, and eggs into mixing bowl and mix well until ingredients are fully incorporated together.
- Take out 10-12 inch cast iron skillet or frying pan if you don’t have a cast iron skillet and mold the meat into the shape of the skillet creating a crust.
- Place into oven at 400 degrees for 15 minutes
- Remove from oven and drain excess liquid. Pour pizza sauce onto meat, then cover sauce with cheese and other toppings of your choice
- Place in oven for 10-12 minutes on bake. Then broil on high for 5 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven. Let stand for 5-10 minutes then serve!