Sports Nutrition & Performance
What can prevent you from achieving your peak performance?
- Not having a personalized Nutrition Plan specific to your training
- Dehydration/Fluid balance issues
- Electrolytes imbalance(s)
- Inadequate calories from fat, protein, and carbohydrates Incorrect meal timing
- Gastrointestinal problems
What does sports nutrition mean?
- Fueling to boost activity/training performance on a daily basis. Consistency is key to achieving your peak capabilities
- The correct macronutrient profile to decrease the risk of injuries, recover fully from training sessions and staying healthy
- Fueling with those foods that taste good to you (personalized plan), foods that are easy to prepare, and foods that you feel confident consuming
Endurance sports are increasing in popularity and athletes at all levels from professional, amateur, or those weekend warriors are looking for ways to optimize their performance. Some consequences of a poor nutrition plan include the following: unintended weight loss, decline in strength and stamina, loss of lean body mass, chronic fatigue which often leads to injury, soreness, joint pain, respiratory infections which can create major road blocks within your training plan, along with gastrointestinal problems based on current food intake. Don’t let that happen to you! The Sports Nutrition program will eliminate all of those obstacles. The program includes (but not limited) the following:
- A nutrition and meal guideline specific to you based on your individual profile
- You will learn how to choose appropriate snacks/meals to fuel your training and events.
- Pinpoint the appropriate timing of your meals and snacks based on your training schedule.
- Get tips on how to fuel properly while on the road/traveling for an event.
- Understand the fuel type that is best for your body and the volume of each nutrient that is required for your body to perform at its optimal level.
- Hydration and recovery protocols
- Grocery store tours based on your individual performance plan
- A personalized guide to supplements based on your goals
- Unlimited access to SVV Nutrition via email and text support